Austraining International, the agency responsible for the Australian Government’s Australian Youth Ambassador for Development (AYAD) program, has awarded Mozzies a grant of $1,500 towards the implementation of the latest communications technologies. The funds have been awarded in order for Mozzies to improve its communications through its:
- Email updates
- Member database
The Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) has provided funds to strengthen and increase cooperation between the Mozzies Association and AusAID.
The main activities of the project are as following:
- Pre-departure briefing for AusAID scholarship recipients
- Welcoming returning students and assistance
- Regular monitoring of recent graduates’ employment status
- Collection and documentation of case studies
- Public awareness
- Cooperation and networking with other alumni associations and universities.
- Host alumni conference in Mongolia
BHP Billiton Mongolia office provided financial support for the Mongolia Australia Society – Mozzies Association towards setting up a website for the Association. The objectives of establishing Mozzies web site were as follows:
- To enhance the involvement and participation of Mozzies in ongoing activities and expand the association with new graduates
- To share information, news, common interest items, skills and experiences
- To provide an opportunity for Mozzies to be recognized in the Mongolian labour market and promote themselves
Australian Education International (AEI) provided financial support for the Mongolia Australia Society – Mozzies Association to promote and support its activities through the organization of a series of lectures by Association members with the aim of sharing professional knowledge and experience (a 5-part series of lectures on Public Policy, Economy and Finance, Law, International Relations, IT, and Studying and living in Australia) and development and publication of articles and lectures prepared by Mozzies.